Microfluidics and Miniaturization
Rapid and efficient proteolysis for proteomic analysis by protease-immobilized microreactor
Version of Record online: 31 AUG 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: MINIATURIZATION IN ASIA PACIFIC
Volume 30, Issue 18, pages 3257–3264, September 2009
How to Cite
Yamaguchi, H., Miyazaki, M., Honda, T., Briones-Nagata, M. P., Arima, K. and Maeda, H. (2009), Rapid and efficient proteolysis for proteomic analysis by protease-immobilized microreactor. ELECTROPHORESIS, 30: 3257–3264. doi: 10.1002/elps.200900134
- Issue online: 17 SEP 2009
- Version of Record online: 31 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 22 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 1 MAR 2009
- Basic Scientific Research. Grant Number: B: No. 20310074
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!