A microfluidic device for characterizing the invasion of cancer cells in 3-D matrix
Article first published online: 10 DEC 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: MINIATURIZATION
Volume 30, Issue 24, pages 4285–4291, December 2009
How to Cite
Liu, T., Li, C., Li, H., Zeng, S., Qin, J. and Lin, B. (2009), A microfluidic device for characterizing the invasion of cancer cells in 3-D matrix. ELECTROPHORESIS, 30: 4285–4291. doi: 10.1002/elps.200900289
- Issue published online: 10 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 10 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 23 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 3 MAY 2009
- Ministry of Science and Technology of China. Grant Number: 2007CB714505
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 30872897
- China Postdoctoral Science Foundation. Grant Number: 20080441105
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!