CE and CEC
Separation of inorganic and small organic anions by CE using phosphonium-based mono- and dicationic reagents
Article first published online: 21 OCT 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: CE AND CEC INNOVATIONS
Volume 30, Issue 22, pages 3955–3963, November 2009
How to Cite
Křížek, T., Breitbach, Z. S., Armstrong, D. W., Tesařová, E. and Coufal, P. (2009), Separation of inorganic and small organic anions by CE using phosphonium-based mono- and dicationic reagents. ELECTROPHORESIS, 30: 3955–3963. doi: 10.1002/elps.200900416
- Issue published online: 25 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 21 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 3 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Received: 12 MAR 2009
- Robert A. Welch foundation (Y0026)
- Czech Ministry of Education, Youth, and Sports. Grant Numbers: Kontakt ME 895, MSM 0021620857
- Czech Science Foundation. Grant Number: GACR 203/07/0392
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!