Microfluidics and Miniaturization
Development of a PDMS-based microchip electrophoresis device for continuous online in vivo monitoring of microdialysis samples
Article first published online: 31 MAR 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 31, Issue 8, pages 1414–1422, April 2010
How to Cite
Nandi, P., Desai, D. P. and Lunte, S. M. (2010), Development of a PDMS-based microchip electrophoresis device for continuous online in vivo monitoring of microdialysis samples. ELECTROPHORESIS, 31: 1414–1422. doi: 10.1002/elps.200900612
- Issue published online: 20 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 31 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 1 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 14 OCT 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!