These authors are co-first authors.
Simultaneous quantitative detection of 12 pathogens using high-resolution CE-SSCP
Article first published online: 21 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: FOCUS ON MICROSCALE SEPARATION METHODS FOR METABOLOMICS
Volume 31, Issue 14, pages 2405–2410, July 2010
How to Cite
Shin, G. W., Hwang, H. S., Oh, M.-H., Doh, J. and Jung, G. Y. (2010), Simultaneous quantitative detection of 12 pathogens using high-resolution CE-SSCP. ELECTROPHORESIS, 31: 2405–2410. doi: 10.1002/elps.201000091
- Issue published online: 20 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 21 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 APR 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 5 APR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 17 FEB 2010
- Ministry of Education, Science and Technology via MGAC, AEBRC. Grant Number: R11-2003-006-04003-0
- Converging Research Center Program
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!