Development of neurons on micropatterns reveals that growth cone responds to a sharp change of concentration of laminin
Version of Record online: 27 AUG 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Miniaturization in Asia Pacific
Volume 31, Issue 18, pages 3144–3151, September 2010
How to Cite
Xing, S., Liu, W., Huang, Z., Chen, L., Sun, K., Han, D., Zhang, W. and Jiang, X. (2010), Development of neurons on micropatterns reveals that growth cone responds to a sharp change of concentration of laminin. ELECTROPHORESIS, 31: 3144–3151. doi: 10.1002/elps.201000133
- Issue online: 20 SEP 2010
- Version of Record online: 27 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 9 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Received: 8 MAR 2010
- Human Frontier Science Program, the Ministry of Science and Technology. Grant Numbers: 2006CB705600, 2007CB714502, 2009CB930001
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 90813032, 20890020
- Chinese Academy of Sciences. Grant Number: KJCX2-YW-M15
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!