Proteomics and 2-DE
Combinatorial peptide ligand library plasma treatment: Advantages for accessing low-abundance proteins
Version of Record online: 21 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 31, Issue 16, pages 2697–2704, August 2010
How to Cite
Beseme, O., Fertin, M., Drobecq, H., Amouyel, P. and Pinet, F. (2010), Combinatorial peptide ligand library plasma treatment: Advantages for accessing low-abundance proteins. ELECTROPHORESIS, 31: 2697–2704. doi: 10.1002/elps.201000188
- Issue online: 19 AUG 2010
- Version of Record online: 21 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 3 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Received: 30 MAR 2010
- Région Nord-Pas de Calais
- Féderation Française de Cardiologie/ Société Française de Cardiologie
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!