Microfluidics and Miniaturization
High-sensitivity detection using isotachophoresis with variable cross-section geometry†
Article first published online: 10 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Fundamentals of Electrophoresis
Volume 32, Issue 5, pages 563–572, February 2011
How to Cite
Bahga, S. S., Kaigala, G. V., Bercovici, M. and Santiago, Juan. G. (2011), High-sensitivity detection using isotachophoresis with variable cross-section geometry. ELECTROPHORESIS, 32: 563–572. doi: 10.1002/elps.201000338
- Issue published online: 22 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 10 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 26 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 25 JUN 2010
- Mayfield Stanford Graduate Fellowship
- Natural Science and Engineering Research Council of Canada
- Office of Technology Licensing Stanford Graduate Fellowship
- Micro/Nano Fluidics Fundamentals Focus (MF3) Center
- Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA) (MTO). Grant Number: HR0011-06-1-0050
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!