Colour Online: See the article online to view Figs. in colour.
Bile UPLC-MS fingerprinting and bile acid fluxes during human liver transplantation†
Article first published online: 6 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: BIOMARKER DISCOVERY AND RELATED TOPICS
Volume 32, Issue 15, pages 2063–2070, August 2011
How to Cite
Legido-Quigley, C., McDermott, L., Vilca-Melendez, H., Murphy, G. M., Heaton, N., Lindon, J. C., Nicholson, J. K. and Holmes, E. (2011), Bile UPLC-MS fingerprinting and bile acid fluxes during human liver transplantation. ELECTROPHORESIS, 32: 2063–2070. doi: 10.1002/elps.201000512
- Issue published online: 25 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 6 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 20 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Received: 1 OCT 2010
- Roche Organ Transplant Research Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!