Microfluidics and Miniaturization
Joule heating effects on electroosmotic flow in insulator-based dielectrophoresis†
Article first published online: 27 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Dielectrophoresis 2011 – Part I
Volume 32, Issue 17, pages 2274–2281, September 2011
How to Cite
Sridharan, S., Zhu, J., Hu, G. and Xuan, X. (2011), Joule heating effects on electroosmotic flow in insulator-based dielectrophoresis. ELECTROPHORESIS, 32: 2274–2281. doi: 10.1002/elps.201100011
- Issue published online: 25 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 27 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 APR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 27 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 5 JAN 2011
- NSF. Grant Number: CBET-0853873
- Clemson University through a start-up package
- Innovation Program of CAS. Grant Number: KJCX2-YW-H18
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!