Proteomics and 2-DE
Rapid and efficient protein enzymatic digestion: An experimental comparison
Article first published online: 13 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 33, Issue 2, pages 288–295, January 2012
How to Cite
Dycka, F., Bobal, P., Mazanec, K. and Bobalova, J. (2012), Rapid and efficient protein enzymatic digestion: An experimental comparison. ELECTROPHORESIS, 33: 288–295. doi: 10.1002/elps.201100123
- Issue published online: 5 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 13 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 2 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 16 DEC 2010
- Ministry of Education, Youth and Sports, Czech Republic. Grant Numbers: 1M0570, 1M06030
- Grant Agency of the Academy of Sciences of the Czech Republic. Grant Number: IAA600040701
- Institutional Research Plan. Grant Number: AV0Z40310501
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!