CE and CEC
Gold nanoparticle-coated capillaries for protein and peptide analysis on open-tubular capillary electrochromatography
Article first published online: 5 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 33, Issue 2, pages 334–339, January 2012
How to Cite
Hamer, M., Yone, A. and Rezzano, I. (2012), Gold nanoparticle-coated capillaries for protein and peptide analysis on open-tubular capillary electrochromatography. ELECTROPHORESIS, 33: 334–339. doi: 10.1002/elps.201100297
- Issue published online: 5 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 5 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 13 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 1 JUN 2011
- University of Buenos Aires (UBACyT), ANPCyT and CONICET
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!