Colour Online: See the article online to view Figs. in colour.
Microfluidics and Miniaturization
A SERS-active microfluidic device with tunable surface plasmon resonances†
Article first published online: 10 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Micro- and Nanofluidics in Asia Pacific
Volume 32, Issue 23, pages 3378–3384, November 2011
How to Cite
Xu, B.-B., Ma, Z.-C., Wang, H., Liu, X.-Q., Zhang, Y.-L., Zhang, X.-L., Zhang, R., Jiang, H.-B. and Sun, H.-B. (2011), A SERS-active microfluidic device with tunable surface plasmon resonances. ELECTROPHORESIS, 32: 3378–3384. doi: 10.1002/elps.201100309
- Issue published online: 1 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 10 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 4 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 12 JUN 2011
- NSFC. Grant Numbers: 61008014, 60778004, 90923037, 60978062, 60525412
- China Postdoctoral Science Foundation. Grant Number: 20110490156
- Jilin University. Grant Number: 450091102507
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!