Colour Online: See the article online to view Figs. 2–7 in colour.
Microfluidics and Miniaturization
Modeling of droplet traffic in interconnected microfluidic ladder devices†
Article first published online: 9 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 33, Issue 3, pages 411–418, February 2012
How to Cite
Song, K., Zhang, L. and Hu, G. (2012), Modeling of droplet traffic in interconnected microfluidic ladder devices. ELECTROPHORESIS, 33: 411–418. doi: 10.1002/elps.201100320
- Issue published online: 27 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 9 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 8 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 15 JUN 2011
- National 973 Project. Grant Number: 2011CB707604
- Knowledge Innovation Program of CAS. Grant Number: KJCX2-YW-H18
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!