Proteomics and 2-DE
The challenge to quantify proteins with charge trains due to isoforms or conformers
Article first published online: 14 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 33, Issue 2, pages 263–269, January 2012
How to Cite
Deng, X., Hahne, T., Schröder, S., Redweik, S., Nebija, D., Schmidt, H., Janssen, O., Lachmann, B. and Wätzig, H. (2012), The challenge to quantify proteins with charge trains due to isoforms or conformers. ELECTROPHORESIS, 33: 263–269. doi: 10.1002/elps.201100321
- Issue published online: 5 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 14 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 30 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 15 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!