In situ demonstration and quantitative analysis of the intrinsic properties of glycoside hydrolases
Version of Record online: 13 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 33, Issue 2, pages 280–287, January 2012
How to Cite
Zhang, X., Liu, N., Yang, F., Li, J., Wang, L., Chen, G. and Gao, P. (2012), In situ demonstration and quantitative analysis of the intrinsic properties of glycoside hydrolases. ELECTROPHORESIS, 33: 280–287. doi: 10.1002/elps.201100333
- Issue online: 5 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 13 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 21 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 15 APR 2011
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 30970092
- Natural Science Foundation of Shandong Province. Grant Number: Y2008D10
- Major State Basic Research Development Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2011CB707401
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.