Bleach gel: A simple agarose gel for analyzing RNA quality
Article first published online: 5 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 33, Issue 2, pages 366–369, January 2012
How to Cite
Aranda, P. S., LaJoie, D. M. and Jorcyk, C. L. (2012), Bleach gel: A simple agarose gel for analyzing RNA quality. ELECTROPHORESIS, 33: 366–369. doi: 10.1002/elps.201100335
- Issue published online: 5 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 5 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 29 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 21 JUN 2011
- NIH. Grant Numbers: ♯P20 RR016454, R15 CA106274
- American Cancer Society. Grant Number: ♯RSG-09-276-01-CSM
- Komen for the Cure. Grant Number: ♯KG100513
- NASA. Grant Number: ♯NNX10AN29A
- Mountain States Tumor and Medical Research Institute (MSTMRI)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!