CE and CEC
A novel open-tubular capillary electrochromatography with magnetic nanoparticle coating as stationary phase
Article first published online: 13 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 33, Issue 2, pages 340–347, January 2012
How to Cite
Zhu, Y., Zhou, C., Qin, S., Ren, Z., Zhang, L., Fu, H. and Zhang, W. (2012), A novel open-tubular capillary electrochromatography with magnetic nanoparticle coating as stationary phase. ELECTROPHORESIS, 33: 340–347. doi: 10.1002/elps.201100337
- Issue published online: 5 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 13 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 3 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 22 JUN 2011
- Ministry of Science and Technology of People's Republic of China. Grant Number: 2011CB910403
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 21031001
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 21075039/20971040
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!