Colour Online: See the article online to view Figs. 1–3 in colour.
CE and CEC
Growing trend of CE at the omics level: The frontier of systems biology – An update†
Version of Record online: 5 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: REVIEWS
Volume 33, Issue 1, pages 2–13, January 2012
How to Cite
Ban, E., Park, S. H., Kang, M.-J., Lee, H.-J., Song, E. J. and Yoo, Y. S. (2012), Growing trend of CE at the omics level: The frontier of systems biology – An update. ELECTROPHORESIS, 33: 2–13. doi: 10.1002/elps.201100344
- Issue online: 27 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 5 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 16 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 28 JUN 2011
- Korea MEST NRF. Grant Number: 20110002143
- Korea Institute of Science and Technology. Grant Number: 2E22260
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!