Colour Online: See the article online to view Figs. 1–3 in colour.
CE and CEC
Growing trend of CE at the omics level: The frontier of systems biology – An update†
Article first published online: 5 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: REVIEWS
Volume 33, Issue 1, pages 2–13, January 2012
How to Cite
Ban, E., Park, S. H., Kang, M.-J., Lee, H.-J., Song, E. J. and Yoo, Y. S. (2012), Growing trend of CE at the omics level: The frontier of systems biology – An update. ELECTROPHORESIS, 33: 2–13. doi: 10.1002/elps.201100344
- Issue published online: 27 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 5 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 16 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 28 JUN 2011
- Korea MEST NRF. Grant Number: 20110002143
- Korea Institute of Science and Technology. Grant Number: 2E22260
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.