These authors contributed equally to this work.
Proteomics and 2-DE
Electrophoretically driven SDS removal and protein fractionation in the shotgun analysis of membrane proteomes
Article first published online: 5 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 33, Issue 2, pages 316–324, January 2012
How to Cite
Liu, Y., Lin, Y., Yan, Y., Li, J., He, Q., Chen, P., Wang, X. and Liang, S. (2012), Electrophoretically driven SDS removal and protein fractionation in the shotgun analysis of membrane proteomes. ELECTROPHORESIS, 33: 316–324. doi: 10.1002/elps.201100364
- Issue published online: 5 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 5 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 11 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 7 JUL 2011
- Hunan Provincial Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 11JJ2019
- Specialized Research Foundation for the doctorial Program of Higher Education of China. Grant Number: 20094306110003
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 31070700
- National Basic Research Program or “973 Program” of China. Grant Numbers: 2010CB529800, 2007CB914203
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!