Colour online: See the article online to view Fig. 8 in colour.
Sampling strategies for capillary isoelectric focusing with electroosmotic zone mobilization assessed by high-resolution dynamic computer simulation
Article first published online: 24 APR 2012
© 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Fundamentals
Volume 33, Issue 6, pages 970–980, March 2012
How to Cite
Takácsi-Nagy, A., Kilár, F., Páger, C., Mosher, R. A. and Thormann, W. (2012), Sampling strategies for capillary isoelectric focusing with electroosmotic zone mobilization assessed by high-resolution dynamic computer simulation. ELECTROPHORESIS, 33: 970–980. doi: 10.1002/elps.201100525
- Issue published online: 24 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 24 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 1 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 4 OCT 2011
- Swiss NSF and the Hungarian research. Grant Number: TÁMOP-4.2.1. B-10/2/KONV-2010-0002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!