Current address: Agilent Technologies GmbH, Hewlett-Packard-Straße 8, 76337, Waldbronn, Germany
A nonlinear electrophoretic model for PeakMaster: I. Mathematical model
Article first published online: 24 APR 2012
© 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Fundamentals
Volume 33, Issue 6, pages 923–930, March 2012
How to Cite
Hruška, V., Riesová, M. and Gaš, B. (2012), A nonlinear electrophoretic model for PeakMaster: I. Mathematical model. ELECTROPHORESIS, 33: 923–930. doi: 10.1002/elps.201100554
Colour Online: See the article online to view Fig. 3 in colour.
- Issue published online: 24 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 24 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 20 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 19 OCT 2011
- Czech Republic. Grant Number: 203/08/1428
- Charles University. Grant Number: 51009
- Agilent Technologies Foundation. Grant Number: 09EU-648
- long-term research plan of the Ministry of Education of the Czech Republic. Grant Number: MSM0021620857
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!