Colour Online: See the article online to view Fig. 5 in colour.
A new nonpeptide substrate of human sirtuin in a capillary electrophoresis-based assay. Investigation of the binding mode by docking experiments
Article first published online: 27 JUN 2012
© 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Electromigration Techniques in Pharmaceutical Analysis
Volume 33, Issue 11, pages 1652–1659, June 2012
How to Cite
Abromeit, H., Kannan, S., Sippl, W. and Scriba, G. K. E. (2012), A new nonpeptide substrate of human sirtuin in a capillary electrophoresis-based assay. Investigation of the binding mode by docking experiments. ELECTROPHORESIS, 33: 1652–1659. doi: 10.1002/elps.201100641
- Issue published online: 27 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 27 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 8 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 22 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!