Voltage-driven transport of ions and DNA through nanocapillaries
Article first published online: 12 NOV 2012
© 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Next Generation Sequencing and Genotyping
Volume 33, Issue 23, pages 3480–3487, December 2012
How to Cite
Steinbock, L. J., Lucas, A., Otto, O. and Keyser, U. F. (2012), Voltage-driven transport of ions and DNA through nanocapillaries. ELECTROPHORESIS, 33: 3480–3487. doi: 10.1002/elps.201100663
- Issue published online: 4 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 12 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 SEP 2012 06:11AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 27 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 DEC 2011
- Deutsche Telekom Stiftung
- Emmy Noether program of the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!