Normal phase LC coupled with direct analysis in real time MS for the chiral analysis of 4-(methylnitrosamino)-1-(3-pyridyl)-1-butanol and jasmonic acid
Version of Record online: 22 OCT 2012
© 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: MicroScale Bioseparations and Analyses
Volume 33, Issue 22, pages 3387–3393, November 2012
How to Cite
Chang, C., Zhou, Z., Yang, Y., Han, Y., Bai, Y., Zhao, M. and Liu, H. (2012), Normal phase LC coupled with direct analysis in real time MS for the chiral analysis of 4-(methylnitrosamino)-1-(3-pyridyl)-1-butanol and jasmonic acid. ELECTROPHORESIS, 33: 3387–3393. doi: 10.1002/elps.201200122
- Issue online: 19 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 22 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 SEP 2012 05:17AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 11 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 26 FEB 2012
- the National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 21027012, 90717002
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!