These authors contributed equally to this work
Slowing down DNA translocation through a nanopore by lowering fluid temperature
Article first published online: 2 NOV 2012
© 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Next Generation Sequencing and Genotyping
Volume 33, Issue 23, pages 3458–3465, December 2012
How to Cite
Yeh, L.-H., Zhang, M., Joo, S. W. and Qian, S. (2012), Slowing down DNA translocation through a nanopore by lowering fluid temperature. ELECTROPHORESIS, 33: 3458–3465. doi: 10.1002/elps.201200142
Colour Online: See the article online to view Figs. 1–7 in colour.
- Issue published online: 4 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 2 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 SEP 2012 05:15AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 19 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 MAR 2012
- Korea Institute of Machinery & Materials (KIMM)
- World Class University. Grant Number: R32-2008-000-20082-0
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!