Colour Online: See the article online to view Figs. 1–9 in colour.
Toward detection of DNA-bound proteins using solid-state nanopores: Insights from computer simulations
Article first published online: 12 NOV 2012
© 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Next Generation Sequencing and Genotyping
Volume 33, Issue 23, pages 3466–3479, December 2012
How to Cite
Comer, J., Ho, A. and Aksimentiev, A. (2012), Toward detection of DNA-bound proteins using solid-state nanopores: Insights from computer simulations. ELECTROPHORESIS, 33: 3466–3479. doi: 10.1002/elps.201200164
- Issue published online: 4 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 12 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 14 SEP 2012 03:22AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 5 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 MAR 2012
- National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: DMR-0955959, PHY-0822613
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: R01-HG005115
- The supercomputer time provided through TeraGrid Allocation. Grant Number: MCA05S028
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!