Colour Online: See the article online to view Figs. 1–5 in colour.
K+, Na+, and Mg2+ on DNA translocation in silicon nitride nanopores
Version of Record online: 12 NOV 2012
© 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Next Generation Sequencing and Genotyping
Volume 33, Issue 23, pages 3448–3457, December 2012
How to Cite
Uplinger, J., Thomas, B., Rollings, R., Fologea, D., McNabb, D. and Li, J. (2012), K+, Na+, and Mg2+ on DNA translocation in silicon nitride nanopores. ELECTROPHORESIS, 33: 3448–3457. doi: 10.1002/elps.201200165
- Issue online: 4 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 12 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 SEP 2012 05:15AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 19 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 MAR 2012
- NIH. Grant Number: R21HG003290
- NIH. Grant Numbers: R21HG004776, ABI1114
- NSF/MRSEC. Grant Number: 080054
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!