Genomic analysis of Saccharomyces cerevisiae isolates that grow optimally with glucose as the sole carbon source
Version of Record online: 8 NOV 2012
© 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Next Generation Sequencing and Genotyping
Volume 33, Issue 23, pages 3514–3520, December 2012
How to Cite
Aragon, A. D., Torrez-Martinez, N. and Edwards, J. S. (2012), Genomic analysis of Saccharomyces cerevisiae isolates that grow optimally with glucose as the sole carbon source. ELECTROPHORESIS, 33: 3514–3520. doi: 10.1002/elps.201200172
- Issue online: 4 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 8 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 SEP 2012 03:32AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 7 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 MAR 2012
- WM Keck Foundation
- State of New Mexico
- UNM Cancer Research and Treatment Center
- NIH. Grant Number: R01HG005852
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!