Colour Online: See the article online to view Figs. 1–5 in colour.
Two-phase electro-hydrodynamic flow modeling by a conservative level set model
Article first published online: 30 JAN 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Fundamentals 2013
Volume 34, Issue 5, pages 736–744, March 2013
How to Cite
Lin, Y. (2013), Two-phase electro-hydrodynamic flow modeling by a conservative level set model. ELECTROPHORESIS, 34: 736–744. doi: 10.1002/elps.201200300
- Issue published online: 12 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 30 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 NOV 2012 04:21AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 25 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!