Proteomic analysis of prion diseases: Creating clarity or causing confusion?
Article first published online: 23 NOV 2012
© 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Neuroproteomics: Deciphering Brain Dynamics
Volume 33, Issue 24, pages 3631–3643, December 2012
How to Cite
Rubenstein, R. (2012), Proteomic analysis of prion diseases: Creating clarity or causing confusion?. ELECTROPHORESIS, 33: 3631–3643. doi: 10.1002/elps.201200310
- Issue published online: 19 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 23 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 SEP 2012 07:09AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 25 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!