Colour Online: See the article online to view Fig. 1 in colour.
Sousse, Tunisia: Tumultuous history and high Y-STR diversity
Article first published online: 4 DEC 2012
© 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Next Generation Sequencing and Genotyping
Volume 33, Issue 23, pages 3555–3563, December 2012
How to Cite
Fadhlaoui-Zid, K., Chennakrishnaiah, S., Zemni, R., Grinberg, S., Herrera, R. J. and Benammar-Elgaaied, A. (2012), Sousse, Tunisia: Tumultuous history and high Y-STR diversity. ELECTROPHORESIS, 33: 3555–3563. doi: 10.1002/elps.201200361
- Issue published online: 4 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 4 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 SEP 2012 02:43AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 8 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 JUL 2012
- Tunisian Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research
Disclaimer: Supplementary materials have been peer-reviewed but not copyedited.
|elps4445-sup-0001-TableS1.doc||557K||Table 1. Haplotype data for the studied Sousse population (218).|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.