Colour Online: See the article online to view Fig. 3 in colour.
Differential haplotype amplification leads to misgenotyping of heterozygote as homozygote when using single nucleotide mismatch primer
Version of Record online: 4 DEC 2012
© 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Next Generation Sequencing and Genotyping
Volume 33, Issue 23, pages 3564–3573, December 2012
How to Cite
Sarkar, N. D., Majumder, M. and Roy, B. (2012), Differential haplotype amplification leads to misgenotyping of heterozygote as homozygote when using single nucleotide mismatch primer. ELECTROPHORESIS, 33: 3564–3573. doi: 10.1002/elps.201200363
- Issue online: 4 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 4 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 SEP 2012 03:32AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 18 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!