Genetic variation within the Hypodontus macropi (Nematoda: Strongyloidea) complex from macropodid marsupial hosts in Australia
Article first published online: 4 DEC 2012
© 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Next Generation Sequencing and Genotyping
Volume 33, Issue 23, pages 3544–3554, December 2012
How to Cite
Chilton, N. B., Jabbar, A., Huby-Chilton, F., Jex, A., Gasser, R. B. and Beveridge, I. (2012), Genetic variation within the Hypodontus macropi (Nematoda: Strongyloidea) complex from macropodid marsupial hosts in Australia. ELECTROPHORESIS, 33: 3544–3554. doi: 10.1002/elps.201200364
- Issue published online: 4 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 4 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 SEP 2012 06:22AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 3 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 JUL 2012
- Australian Research Council
- Australian Biological Resources Study
- Victorian Department of Sustainability and Environment. Grant Numbers: 90–053, 91–095, 93–016, 10000434, 10003649
- Queensland National Parks and Wildlife Service. Grant Numbers: T00436, T1131
- Wildlife Service and the South Australian Department of Environment and Heritage. Grant Number: EO7358
- Northern Territory Department of Primary Industry. Grant Number: 15747
- Western Australian Department of the Environment and Conservation. Grant Number: SF007407
- GenBank database. Grant Number: HE866713–HE866750
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!