Colour Online: See the article online to view Figs. 1, 3–5 in colour.
Automatic particle detection and sorting in an electrokinetic microfluidic chip
Article first published online: 30 JAN 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Fundamentals 2013
Volume 34, Issue 5, pages 684–690, March 2013
How to Cite
Song, Y., Peng, R., Wang, J., Pan, X., Sun, Y. and Li, D. (2013), Automatic particle detection and sorting in an electrokinetic microfluidic chip. ELECTROPHORESIS, 34: 684–690. doi: 10.1002/elps.201200416
- Issue published online: 12 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 30 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 NOV 2012 04:57AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 29 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 AUG 2012
- Central Universities. Grant Number: 2012TD027
- Dalian Science and Technology Foundation. Grant Number: 2011J21DW005
- National Science & Technology Pillar Program of China. Grant Number: 2010BAC68B02
- Liaoning Science & Technology Program. Grant Number: 2007405010
- Dalian Science Foundation. Grant Number: 2011E11sF007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!