Genetic polymorphisms in 12 autosomal STRs in a Shanghai Han population from China
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 34, Issue 4, pages 613–617, February 2013
How to Cite
Zhang, S., Zhang, Z., Zhao, S., Zhao, Z. and Li, C. (2013), Genetic polymorphisms in 12 autosomal STRs in a Shanghai Han population from China. ELECTROPHORESIS, 34: 613–617. doi: 10.1002/elps.201200423
- Issue published online: 18 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 NOV 2012 07:50PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 16 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 JUN 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: 30901701, 81172908
- National Key Technology R&D Program of the Ministry of Science and Technology. Grant Number: 2012BAK16B01
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!