Colour Online: See the article online to view Figs. 1 and 5 in colour.
Quality control of next-generation sequencing library through an integrative digital microfluidic platform
Version of Record online: 8 NOV 2012
© 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Next Generation Sequencing and Genotyping
Volume 33, Issue 23, pages 3506–3513, December 2012
How to Cite
Thaitrong, N., Kim, H., Renzi, R. F., Bartsch, M. S., Meagher, R. J. and Patel, K. D. (2012), Quality control of next-generation sequencing library through an integrative digital microfluidic platform. ELECTROPHORESIS, 33: 3506–3513. doi: 10.1002/elps.201200441
- Issue online: 4 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 8 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 SEP 2012 06:22AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 6 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 AUG 2012
- Sandia Laboratory Directed Research and Development (LDRD)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!