Colour Online: See the article online to view Figs. 1–6 in colour.
Dielectrophoresis: Applications and future outlook in point of care
Version of Record online: 11 MAR 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Dielectrophoresis 2013
Volume 34, Issue 7, pages 1008–1027, April 2013
How to Cite
Demircan, Y., Özgür, E. and Külah, H. (2013), Dielectrophoresis: Applications and future outlook in point of care. ELECTROPHORESIS, 34: 1008–1027. doi: 10.1002/elps.201200446
- Issue online: 2 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 11 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 JAN 2013 08:31PM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 11 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 AUG 2012
- Scientific and Technological Research Council of Turkey (TUBITAK). Grant Number: 111E194
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!