Colour Online: See the article online to view Figs. , – in colour.
Development and optimization of an integrated PDMS based-microdialysis microchip electrophoresis device with on-chip derivatization for continuous monitoring of primary amines
Version of Record online: 26 FEB 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 34, Issue 6, pages 895–902, March 2013
How to Cite
Nandi, P., Scott, D. E., Desai, D. and Lunte, S. M. (2013), Development and optimization of an integrated PDMS based-microdialysis microchip electrophoresis device with on-chip derivatization for continuous monitoring of primary amines. ELECTROPHORESIS, 34: 895–902. doi: 10.1002/elps.201200454
- Issue online: 13 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 26 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 JAN 2013 04:17AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 20 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 AUG 2012
- National Institutes of Health R01. Grant Number: NS042929-04
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!