Current address: Departments of Biomedical Engineering and Chemistry, University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, NC, USA.
Simultaneous detection of 19 K-ras mutations by free-solution conjugate electrophoresis of ligase detection reaction products on glass microchips
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 34, Issue 4, pages 590–597, February 2013
How to Cite
Albrecht, J. C., Kotani, A., Lin, J. S., Soper, S. A. and Barron, A. E. (2013), Simultaneous detection of 19 K-ras mutations by free-solution conjugate electrophoresis of ligase detection reaction products on glass microchips. ELECTROPHORESIS, 34: 590–597. doi: 10.1002/elps.201200462
Colour Online: See the article online to view Fig. 3 in colour.
- Issue published online: 18 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 NOV 2012 07:52PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 19 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 AUG 2012
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: 5R01HG002918–04, 5R01HG001970-09, R21-1CA128671, 1RC2HG005596–01
- National Science Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!