Colour Online: See the article online to view Figs. 1–4 and 6 in colour.
The apparent hydrodynamic slip of polymer solutions and its implications in electrokinetics
Version of Record online: 13 FEB 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Fundamentals 2013
Volume 34, Issue 5, pages 622–630, March 2013
How to Cite
Berli, C. L. A. (2013), The apparent hydrodynamic slip of polymer solutions and its implications in electrokinetics. ELECTROPHORESIS, 34: 622–630. doi: 10.1002/elps.201200476
- Issue online: 12 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 13 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 DEC 2012 02:08AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 5 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 31 AUG 2012
- CONICET. Grant Number: PIP 0317
- Universidad Nacional del Litoral. Grant Number: CAI+D 65/328
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!