Colour Online: See the article online to view Figs. 1–4 in colour.
Determination of effective mobilities of EOF markers in BGE containing sulfated β-cyclodextrin by a two-detector method
Article first published online: 11 FEB 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Fundamentals 2013
Volume 34, Issue 5, pages 768–776, March 2013
How to Cite
Müllerová, L., Dubský, P., Svobodová, J. and Gaš, B. (2013), Determination of effective mobilities of EOF markers in BGE containing sulfated β-cyclodextrin by a two-detector method. ELECTROPHORESIS, 34: 768–776. doi: 10.1002/elps.201200490
- Issue published online: 12 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 11 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 NOV 2012 07:51PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 10 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 SEP 2012
- Agency of the Czech Republic. Grant Numbers: 203/08/1428, P206/12/P630
- Agency of Charles University. Grant Number: 669412
- long-term research plan of the Ministry of Education of the Czech Republic. Grant Number: MSM 0021620857
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!