Correlations between the dielectric properties and exterior morphology of cells revealed by dielectrophoretic field-flow fractionation
Version of Record online: 2 APR 2013
© 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Dielectrophoresis 2013
Volume 34, Issue 7, pages 1042–1050, April 2013
How to Cite
Gascoyne, P. R. C., Shim, S., Noshari, J., Becker, F. F. and Stemke-Hale, K. (2013), Correlations between the dielectric properties and exterior morphology of cells revealed by dielectrophoretic field-flow fractionation. ELECTROPHORESIS, 34: 1042–1050. doi: 10.1002/elps.201200496
- Issue online: 2 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 2 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 NOV 2012 04:57AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 12 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 SEP 2012
- Cancer Prevention and Research Institute of Texas (CPRIT). Grant Number: RP100934
- Kleberg Center for Molecular Markers
- Stand Up to Cancer Dream Team Translational Research
- Entertainment Industry Foundation. Grant Number: SU2C-AACR-DT0209
- Characterized Cell Line core. Grant Number: NCI # CA016672
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!