Colour Online: See the article online to view Figs. 1–5 in colour.
Influence of streaming potential on pulsatile pressure-gradient driven flow through an annulus
Article first published online: 5 FEB 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Fundamentals 2013
Volume 34, Issue 5, pages 691–699, March 2013
How to Cite
Shenoy, A., Chakraborty, J. and Chakraborty, S. (2013), Influence of streaming potential on pulsatile pressure-gradient driven flow through an annulus. ELECTROPHORESIS, 34: 691–699. doi: 10.1002/elps.201200502
- Issue published online: 12 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 5 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 NOV 2012 07:49PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 24 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!