These authors contributed equally to this article.
Micellar ordered structure effects on high-resolution CE-SSCP using Pluronic triblock copolymer blends
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 34, Issue 4, pages 518–523, February 2013
How to Cite
Hwang, H. S., Shin, G. W., Park, H. J., Ryu, C. Y. and Jung, G. Y. (2013), Micellar ordered structure effects on high-resolution CE-SSCP using Pluronic triblock copolymer blends. ELECTROPHORESIS, 34: 518–523. doi: 10.1002/elps.201200520
Colour Online: See the article online to view Fig. 5 in colour.
- Issue published online: 18 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 NOV 2012 05:54AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 24 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 MAY 2012
- Agency for Defense Development. Grant Number: ADD-10-70-06-01
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!