Advanced electrolyte tuning and selectivity enhancement for highly sensitive analysis of cations by capillary ITP–ESI MS
Version of Record online: 5 FEB 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Fundamentals 2013
Volume 34, Issue 5, pages 777–784, March 2013
How to Cite
Malá, Z., Pantůčková, P., Gebauer, P. and Boček, P. (2013), Advanced electrolyte tuning and selectivity enhancement for highly sensitive analysis of cations by capillary ITP–ESI MS. ELECTROPHORESIS, 34: 777–784. doi: 10.1002/elps.201200533
- Issue online: 12 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 5 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 DEC 2012 06:34PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 22 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 OCT 2012
- Czech Republic. Grant Number: P206/10/1219
- Academy of Sciences of the Czech Republic. Grant Number: 68081715
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!