Colour Online: See the article online to view Figs. 2 and 3 in colour.
Targeted metabolic profiling of hepatocellular carcinoma and hepatitis C using LC-MS/MS
Article first published online: 1 SEP 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Metabolomics
Volume 34, Issue 19, pages 2910–2917, October 2013
How to Cite
Baniasadi, H., Gowda, G. A. N., Gu, H., Zeng, A., Zhuang, S., Skill, N., Maluccio, M. and Raftery, D. (2013), Targeted metabolic profiling of hepatocellular carcinoma and hepatitis C using LC-MS/MS. ELECTROPHORESIS, 34: 2910–2917. doi: 10.1002/elps.201300029
- Issue published online: 1 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 1 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 JUL 2013 04:30AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 1 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 JAN 2013
- NIH. Grant Number: 1R21CA133770
- Oncological Sciences Center in Discovery Park
- Purdue University Center for Cancer Research
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!