These authors contributed equally to this work.
Utilization of paramagnetic microparticles for automated isolation of free circulating mRNA as a new tool in prostate cancer diagnostics
Article first published online: 14 SEP 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Microfluidics and Miniaturization 2014
Volume 35, Issue 2-3, pages 306–315, February 2014
How to Cite
Fojtu, M., Gumulec, J., Balvan, J., Raudenska, M., Sztalmachova, M., Polanska, H., Smerkova, K., Adam, V., Kizek, R. and Masarik, M. (2014), Utilization of paramagnetic microparticles for automated isolation of free circulating mRNA as a new tool in prostate cancer diagnostics. ELECTROPHORESIS, 35: 306–315. doi: 10.1002/elps.201300190
Colour Online: See the article online to view Fig. 4 in colour.
- Issue published online: 16 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 14 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 JUL 2013 07:06AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 15 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 APR 2013
- NanoBioTECell. Grant Numbers: GACR P102/11/1068, CEITEC CZ.1.05/1.1.00/02.0068, CEITEC doc 02/2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!