Colour Online: See the article online to view Fig. 2 in colour.
Recent advances in CE-mediated microanalysis for enzyme study
Version of Record online: 30 OCT 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Reviews 2014
Volume 35, Issue 1, pages 119–127, January 2014
How to Cite
Wang, X., Li, K., Adams, E. and Schepdael, A. V. (2014), Recent advances in CE-mediated microanalysis for enzyme study. ELECTROPHORESIS, 35: 119–127. doi: 10.1002/elps.201300294
- Issue online: 2 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 30 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 SEP 2013 03:15AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 30 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 JUN 2013
- China Scholarship Council (CSC)
- Junior Mobility Program of KU Leuven
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!